- Are you bonded and insured?Of course. We take our responsibility to you very seriously.
- Are you licensed by any professional organizations?We are certified by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB) and the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB). Our staff also includes Certified … Read more
- Do you offer payroll services?Yes, we do! Contact us for details.
- Do you prepare Forms 1099 for my subcontractors at year-end?Yes, we do! Contact us for details.
- Do you replace my CPA?Absolutely not! We work with our clients’ CPAs to make their jobs easier. CPAs specialize in strategic planning and other valuable services. Unfortunately, many CPAs … Read more
- How do I get the work you’ve done back?For clients who maintain their own QuickBooks file, we export changes to their file via an Accountant’s Review copy or log into their systems to … Read more
- How is your service cheaper than what I have now?Because we specialize, we’ve developed systems that create maximum efficiency. Additionally, because your records will now be digitized, you’ll save money in storage and retrieval … Read more
- I am a super small business and I don’t need monthly financial reports – can you help me on a quarterly or even semi-annual basis?You bet! Many clients do not need monthly financial reports but prefer to have quarterly reports, in large part to determine estimated tax payment requirements. … Read more
- I have a question that isn’t answered here.Call or contact us online! We’re happy to answer any questions you have.
- I understand the appeal of going paperless and avoiding the document storage problem but what if I’m audited?Digital records are perfectly acceptable in an audit. The files we return to you are bookmarked in a logical, easy-to-follow system so you can quickly … Read more
- What does “Paperless Bookkeeping” mean?We convert all of the bookkeeping data to digital files so now one month’s worth of invoices, bills, checks, payroll returns, sales tax returns, fixed … Read more
- What does it cost?We work with our clients to find a mutually agreeable flat fee for our services, readdressed every three months, and paid in advance. Flat fees … Read more
- What kind of consulting for QuickBooks do you provide?We have been Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors since 2002 and have worked with clients in every industry. Working one-on-one with our clients allows us to provide … Read more
- What services do you provide?We talk about this under the “What we do” page but in summary, we provide premier “old-school” bookkeeping services to businesses who prefer to outsource … Read more
- What software do you use?We use QuickBooks for all of our clients. Some clients maintain their own QB file, sending us an Accountant’s Review copy each month. Some clients … Read more
- Who is doing the work?A handful of accountants, bankers and bookkeepers, all with years of business experience, are devoted to providing the tools our clients need to manage their … Read more
- Why should I outsource my in-house bookkeeping functions?There are three ways a business owner gets something done: does it herself, hires an employee, or outsources it. An effective business owner reserves specific … Read more